Netherlands Embassy in Helsinki Finland
Currently in the spotlights
Dutch companies and organizations offer a broad range of products, services and technologies. This page contains a concise brief of the key sectors of the Dutch economy. At the Netherlands Embassies in the Nordics we deal with all these key sectors and we especially focus on the Creative Industries.
|Address||Erottajankatu 19 B 00130 Helsinki Finland|
+358 9 228 920
Our key sectors
Which documents do you need?
How to request a visa for the Netherlands and/or the Schengen area
Embassy newsletter about economic matters in Finland
Official tourist information from the Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions
Register when staying abroad
February 28, 2014 The Netherlands Embassy in Helsinki represents, promotes and protects the interest of The Netherlands. We are looking for a colleague. Do you meet the requirements and do you feel you are able to take care of the responsibilities? Then we invite you to apply a.s.a.p.
January 29, 2014 As of 9 March 2014, new passports and identity cards for adults will be valid for 10 years. Documents for minors under the age of 18 will remain valid for five years, as before. The new fees for travel documents and ID cards will take effect on the same date.
- European Parliamentary Elections 2014: voting by Dutch nationals abroad
- How do deal with the challenges caused by an aging population?
- Dutch ambassadors back home for a few days
- Longer processing times for travel document applications in January 2014
- Great respect and deep sympathy on the passing of Nelson Mandela